We asked our listeners to submit their questions for Miko on the subject of Palestine, Israel, and Middle East Politics for a special Q&A episode of the podcast. This is part two of the listener Q&A with author and human rights activist, Miko Peled, who tackles questions about:
- Why haven't other Arab countries launched military attacks on Israel?
- Israel's manufactured image on the world stage
- Will Israel dismantle apartheid in the style of South Africa?
- What is legitimate Palestinian resistance?
- How can Israeli youth build bridges with Palestinian youth?
- Why do certain countries still have diplomatic relations with Israel?
- What do you make of the Bernie Sanders campaign as it relates to the fight for Palestinian justice?
Please continue to support PCRF’s current COVID-19 Humanitarian Response Fund for Palestine, which you can donate to right now at www.pcrf.net
Sabaya Al Intifada - “Jabal Al Zaytoun”
Maurice Louca, “Al- 'Asr Adh-Dhahabi (The Golden Age)”